Thursday, August 28, 2008

School Board Holds County Hostage

Clayton County Schools Lose Accreditation

I posted about this issue already.

I moved from the county several months ago, as I could not put my children's future on the line. But what about those who can not move. They aren't sure what will happen to seniors this year. Imagine having gone to school for twelve years and finding out that your diploma is worthless. Those poor kids!

Well, on my way to Dragoncon. If you'll be there, look me up.

3 comments:

Tyhitia Green said...

I feel terrible for those kids who could not move. Something should be done to help them because it wasn't their fault. What a load of s*it. :-/

Hope you had fun at Dragon Con. Call me when you recuperate... :-)

Chesya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chesya said...

Agreed.

Had a great time. Will call soon.